Artisan Contractors Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Artisan Contractors Insurance Information
As an artisan contractor, risks are part of the job, no matter your trade. A comprehensive insurance program can provide peace of mind that you are protected if an accident or other unfortunate event occurs.
The experienced agents at Granite Risk Advisors in Marietta, Georgia, are ready to help you secure the insurance that best meets your needs. Contact us for more information.
What Is Artisan Contractors Insurance?
Artisan contractor insurance or artisan contractors insurance consists of several types of coverages that provide financial assistance after a broad range of loss-causing events. Artisan contractors, also known as casual contractors or trade contractors, may select the insurance that fits their operations. After a covered incident, they can receive the insurance settlement through the claims process.
What Does Artisan Contractors Insurance Cover?
Insurance programs can be customized to meet an artisan contractor’s needs. Available coverages may include the following:
- General liability insurance—This may compensate affected third parties (e.g., help pay their medical bills) and assist in paying for associated legal expenses (e.g., court fees and judgments) if an artisan is found responsible for their injuries or property damage.
- Property insurance—This provides coverage if a business property (e.g., building, furnishing and inventory) is damaged, lost or destroyed by covered events (e.g., fire, vandalism or theft).
- Inland marine insurance—This may cover an artisan contractor’s materials, tools and equipment if lost, stolen or damaged while in transit.
- Business interruption insurance—This coverage helps pay for ongoing expenses (e.g., rent and taxes) and lost income if operations cease temporarily due to a covered event.
- Commercial auto insurance—This provides coverage for business-owned vehicles if damaged or in an accident. Hired and non-owned auto (HNOA) coverage may also provide liability coverage if rented, leased or personal vehicles are used for business purposes.
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI)— This may cover claims from a prospective, current or former employee that the business engaged in unlawful practices during the employment process (e.g., discrimination, harassment or wrongful termination).
- Workers’ compensation Insurance—This may provide payment for medical expenses and lost wages if an employee suffers a work-related injury or illness.
- Umbrella Insurance—This provides another layer of coverage if a significant liability claim exceeds the limits of other liability insurance policies.
Each business has unique risks and may have additional coverage needs. Our agents can provide more information on available options, limits and exclusions.
Who Needs Artisan Contractors Insurance?
Artisan contractors from various industries should consider obtaining a comprehensive insurance plan, including:
- Tree surgeons
Additionally, some types of coverage may be required by law, depending on operations (e.g., workers’ compensation insurance), and others may be required by lenders or clients. Work with our agents to help ensure you are securing the types of insurance you need.
How Much Does Artisan Contractors Insurance Cost?
The cost of artisan contractors insurance depends on several factors, including the size, location and industry of your company. The policy’s details (e.g., limits and coverages) and the business’s claims history may also impact premiums.
The Granite Risk Advisors team can assist in building a comprehensive insurance plan. Contact us today for more information or a quote.