General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
General Liability Insurance Information
General liability insurance can provide critical financial protection against unexpected accidents, injuries and legal disputes. To learn more about general liability insurance and other types of business insurance coverage, contact Granite Risk Advisors in Marietta, Georgia, today.
What Is General Liability Insurance?
General liability insurance coverage is designed to offer a wide range of coverage that can help businesses weather unexpected financial setbacks and costly legal disputes according to their policy’s terms.
What Does General Liability Insurance Cover?
General liability insurance may help provide coverage for several aspects of business operations, including the following:
- Bodily injury coverage may help pay for third-party medical expenses incurred by individuals injured on your business premises or as a result of your business activities.
- Property damage protection may help cover damage to others’ property caused by your business.
- Personal injury coverage is another important aspect of general liability insurance that may help provide financial protection if your business faces claims of defamation (e.g., libel or slander) or other types of personal injury.
- Advertising injury coverage may help protect against the financial effects of claims of copyright infringement and other types of advertising-related liabilities.
In addition to these basic coverages, your agent may recommend that you tailor your company’s general liability insurance coverage to include the following:
- Product liability coverage can provide financial protection against third-party claims of damages or injuries caused by a defective product.
- Completed operations coverage can provide financial protection against third-party property damage or injuries that occur after your business completes a project or provides a service away from your business’s location.
In addition to general liability insurance, your business may need other coverages, such as commercial auto insurance, commercial property insurance, professional liability insurance and workers’ compensation. Your agent can help you get appropriate coverage for your company’s needs.
When it’s time to get general liability insurance, consult an experienced insurance professional who can help you assess your needs and select the right coverages. Contact the team at Granite Risk Advisors to get a personalized quote for general liability insurance.