Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Businesses of all sizes and types encounter risks. Building a comprehensive insurance portfolio can provide essential coverage for these exposures.
The team at Granite Risk Advisors LLC in Marietta, Georgia, is ready to help your businesses secure the insurance that best meets your needs. Contact us today to get started.
What Is Business or Commercial Insurance?
The terms business insurance and commercial insurance may be used interchangeably. They do not refer to a single policy but rather multiple policies that cover different perils. These coverages can provide financial assistance after covered causes of loss and reduce your business’s out-of-pocket expenses. Our agents can help you analyze your risk profile and secure the types of insurance that adequately address those exposures.
What Business or Commercial Insurance Coverages Are Available?
Several types of business or commercial insurance coverages are available. Examples include the following:
- General liability insurance—If your business is responsible for third-party property damage or injuries, this may compensate them for their losses and help cover your associated legal expenses.
- Commercial property insurance—This may provide payments to repair or place your business’s property (e.g., your building, inventory or equipment) if it is stolen or damaged by covered perils (e.g., fire, vandalism, burst pipes or severe weather).
- Errors and omissions (E&O) insurance–This is also known as professional liability insurance and may provide coverage for claims that your business’s services or advice was improper or negligent and resulted in financial loss to a customer or client.
- Business interruption insurance— This may help cover losses (e.g., lost income) if your business is forced to stop operations temporarily due to a covered event.
- Workers’ compensation insurance—This may assist (e.g., wage-replacement payments or payments for medical expenses) if an employee suffers a work-related injury or illness.
- Cyber liability insurance—This may help pay for damages and recovery costs after a data breach or other cyber security incident.
- Commercial umbrella insurance—This may provide another layer of coverage if a liability claim exceeds your other liability policy’s limits.
Other policies may also be available, such as the following:
- Products/completed operations liability insurance
- Commercial auto insurance
- Hired and non-owned auto liability coverage (HNOA)
- Commercial crime insurance
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI)
- Directors and officers (D&O) insurance
- Inland marine insurance
Our agents can provide more information on options, limits and exclusions.
The experienced professionals at Granite Risk Advisors can help you secure the optimal insurance for your business. Contact us today for more information or a quote.